Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Awesome!

I have a very special layout to share with you today....actually the story that goes behind it is very special.

Our youngest son, Justin underwent his 2nd Corneal Transplant last Friday. Justin has a rare eye condition called Keratoconus, which is coning of the cornea. He was diagnosed when he was in Grade 10. Due to two wonderful individuals and their families who registered as donors, and an absolutely unbelievable surgeon, our son has been given the gift of sight!

Our family strongly supports registering as donors at www.beadonor.ca for the Province of Ontario, Canada. Talk with your family and let them know your wishes.

To help document Justin's journey, I created a layout using the Sketch Challenge from my June Kit Club from Scrapmuch?

Here is the Sketch.....


And here is my layout......

 
I hope you are as inspired by Justin as his Dad & I are! Have a wonderful day!
 

2 comments:

  1. What an incredible story to document Sandy. I am so gla d that Justin is doing so well! Thank you for sharing our inspiring piece, it is just perfect, love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that stitched clock ... sooooooo cool! Great take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete