Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Amazing

I have another post for you today, this time for a ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday sketch. This is for the Week 1 Sketch for October 4, and you can find all the information here.

Here is Laura's sketch.....


Here is my layout I created. These photos were taken on Canada Day at the Twin Valley Petting Zoo. Mason was truly Amazed by the Cockatoo!


I placed my journaling card inside of a paper bag. You can just pull on the little pointed hand to pull it out! Fun Eh?

 

3 comments:

  1. wow this really pops, great sequential pics! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Sandy! I love your paper choices and how they compliment your great sequence of photos! Well done! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool one ... I love the effect of those 3 pics like that!

    ReplyDelete