Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Patch

Hi there....today I have two layouts that I want to share with you.

The first is for Scrap Much? Sketch-y Friday from October 11. You can find all the information here.

Here is Laura's Sketch......


And here is my Layout. These photos were taken last Sunday when we went to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween.


I am also using this for the Scrap Much? October Colour Challenge. Here are the colours......


The fourth colour this month was to be the creator's choice....and I choose green. You can find the colour challenge info here.

Stay tuned for part two for today!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, really well embellished, I choose green too! Thanks for linking up at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous! Do you think of these titles all on your own?? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - those pumpkins are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete