Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Name Tags/Table Settings

Every year for Christmas we like to make different Name Tags/Table Settings for our family Christmas dinner. I thought I would share what we created for this year. When my daughter and I went to Scrapfest in Oshawa in the fall, we picked up a die to use in the Cuddlebug. The die is called YNS Lollipop Cover by Your Next Step. Here is what we created!




My Mom had painted the little stain glass ornaments a few years ago and wanted to use them on something. They were a nice festive touch to the Lollipop covers and it was a great way to use up some Christmas paper scraps. I can't wait to create some for other occasions....birthdays, Easter, Hallowe'en etc....

Have a safe New Years Eve!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute ... love this idea ... so festive and so fun!

    ReplyDelete