Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Spidey Senses are Tingling! - Let's Get Sketchy

Today I would like to share a layout that I created with the Let's Get Sketchy January Week 1 Sketch.
I used a photo that was taken last fall for Halloween. Our Grandson decided to be Spiderman and he was absolutely adorable in his costume. We had a little photo shoot outside at their apartment a couple of days before Halloween as we wouldn't have the chance to see them for Trick or Treating. His Dad decided that Spidey should climb the wall. I took the shot just as he let go for a second and got the perfect photo! At no time was our little Spidey in danger!

Here is my layout......



And some closeup shots....





And here is the LGS sketch......


Supplies - AC Cardstock, My Mind's Eye - Find Your Wings & Fly Paper & Stickers; Lettering - Thickers & Studio Calico; Spiders & Web - The Paper Studio

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love this photo every time I see it! So funny! Love your title mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is too fun! Love that photo and your title work is great! Love the bling spider! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this just cracked me up!!! Love this page. Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Love the photo, too fun! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ... love this pic ... you are always on the ball with fabulous photo ops! Thanks for sharing ... great title as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic title and photo! Glad you played along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is just fabulous I love the picture! thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete