Saturday, February 15, 2014

ZOO MUCH FUN! - STUCK?! DT SKETCH

Well we have made it to mid February....hopefully we will be see signs of spring soon!!! It has been a long,  extremely cold, snowy winter here in Southern Ontario.

Today for the February 15th Design Team reveal at Stuck?!, I would like to share a Summery layout that I created with photos from July 1st, 2013. We went to a small local zoo to celebrate Canada Day! Our grandsons loved the petting zoo part the most. My layout shows them feeding the goats!



And some closeups shots.....




I used Simple Storied - Daily Grind paper and embellishments that were from my January Kit from Scrapmuch? and decorative tape by My Mind's Eye.

And here is Laura's awesome sketch... I turned it for my layout....


Be sure to play along and link up your sketch before February 26 to win one of the fabulous prizes from the sponsors!



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic boy page, love the embellishing and fun title!

    ReplyDelete