Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Dec 25.....Siblings

It is wonderful to be on vacation and have some time to do some scrapping just for fun! I am really enjoying this creative time!

This morning I would like to share a layout I created of our two youngest children on Christmas Day.
I used the sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge.

Here is my layout....


Such a lovely photo of two of our wonderful children!

And here are a couple of closeups....



Everything is from Simple Stories except for the paper tape from Recollections and the Alphas from Doodlebug Design Inc.

And here is the sketch by Sue Sykes...


I am also entering this on Sue's blog - Kewl Beans 
and Paper Issues - Making It Merry!


Thanks for stopping by....Stay Crafty!!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, just beautiful, I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. Beautiful layout. These papers seem absolutely perfect for your Christmas layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete