Thursday, January 15, 2015

BABY ROCKER - STUCK?! Sketches January 15th DT Reveal

The middle of January has rolled around and that means that it is time for the Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Reveal.

For this layout, I choose to use another photo from when my daughter was about 6 months old. She loved to hear her Dad play the guitar and especially like to pick at the strings.

Here is my layout....



I dug deep into my stash for some of my favourite papers and embellishments with lots of glitter...
My Mind's Eye!



Here are some detail shots....


I cut the doily with a free cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables (they have a free cut file EVERY DAY)!


I added Bazzill paper flowers, Prima Crystals, Paper Addict clips, Tim Holtz Tiny Tackers and Thickers.


Here is Laura's wonderful sketch!


Don't you just love the layering on this sketch? 

Be sure to play along and link up your layouts by January 29th for a chance of the following prizes.

Creative Embellishments - $25 g/c.


and Linnie Blooms - $15 g/c.


I was also inspired by Paper Girls Challenge Blog - Challenge #71 - Sparkle & Shine.



Thanks for stopping by!
Stay Crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a Sweet layout this is!!!!! Lovely picture to match the beautiful paper choices!!!!

    ReplyDelete