Sunday, February 15, 2015

Family Day - Stuck?! DT Reveal

Happy Family Day Weekend everyone. I hope you are enjoying yours as much as we are!

Today I would like to share with you a layout that I created with an awesome photo that my "Daughter-In-Law" took last year on our snowy Family Day excursion. We all gathered for some downhill fun. The photo was taken from the bottom of the hill while the rest of us were at the top! Awesome shot!

Here is what I created for the Stuck?! Sketches February 15th Design Team Reveal....



 Some detail shots....


I added some bling to the snowflake stickers.


Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture on the background sparkles just like snow!


More stickers and a button with twine.


Product List - Carta Bella - All Bundle Up paper and stickers, AC cardstock, Michaels Rhinestone stickers, Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture Medium and Crafter's Workshop stencil. Button from my stash with some Sullivan's Floss.

Here is Laura's beautiful sketch. I just loved this one!!!


Be sure to play along and link up your creations by the end of February for a chance at one of the prizes that will be randomly drawn from the sponsors.


A Stack of winner choice from DCWV and....


2 spools of winners choice from May Arts Ribbon.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Red Carpet Studios #89 - Winter's Tale and the challenge is to use snowflakes and gesso, white paint or modeling paste.




Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your Family. Stay Crafty!!!




10 comments:

  1. I just love this page!! The colours are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun colourful page. Thanks for sharing this wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colour combo and I love the sparkle in texture paste it looks like snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Sandy. You did a great job of taking "cutesy" papers and making a gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this page and that sparkly texture! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, I love that sparkly texture! I also really like how those patterned papers trail off the page edges in sort of a wrap-around effect. Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela
    http://wyvernscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page!! LOVE your sparkles, LOVE your layering and papers, LOVE it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous layout! I love the textures and all the layers. I'm really loving whatever paper kit you used for this! Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio and hope to see you again. soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic page! I love the snowy texture create by the medium. Thank you so much for joining our winter challenge at RCS

    ReplyDelete