Sunday, January 10, 2016

December Daily - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday everyone....time for a the Design Team Reveal over at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. The theme of January is New Beginnings and for today's reveal it is New Beginnings - Anything Goes. So for my reveal I choose to share my December Daily that I created. I have thought about doing one the last couple of years and this year I was successful.

Here are a couple of my favourite pages to share with you today....First up, my cover page.


I actually started my December Daily the last weekend in November so that I could include one of our favourite family traditions, hunting for the perfect tree with our son's family.
On December 1st, I took my Mom Christmas shopping and snapped this lovely photo of her by the Santa display.


Day 7 highlights our Grandson with his advent character. Day 8, my husband & I decorated our tree.


Day 9 - Winter Wonderland celebration at our Grandson's school.


Day 10, my daughter & I created Save the Date cards for her upcoming wedding.
Day 11, Mason discovers his favourite one of Nana's noise toys!!!


Day 12 - Visit with Santa at our local parade celebrations.


Day 19 - creating name place/table favours. 
Day 20 - Ross Family Christmas.


Day 22 & Day 23 sharing our Christmas decorations.
Christmas Eve - Brodie, Grandma and April home for Christmas!!!


Product List - mainly Teresa Collins and Bo Bunny papers and embellishments, along with Thickers, and lots of other products from my stash!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed my version of  New Beginnings - Anything Goes. Now stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out what the rest of the team came up with and then link yours up by the end of the month for a chance at a fabulous prize.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day! Stay crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Dec Daily Sandy :) I need to get mine finished up too :) I like the variety of papers you did for your and the pages :)
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is one of my favourite things you have made. I love it. Beautiful job!!!
    Beautiful pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete