Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mr & Mrs - Lasting Memories DT Layout

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there.

Today I would like to share a layout with you with my Mom in it for part of the Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. The theme for this month is All About the Photos and today's Challenge is Vintage...

Here is my layout...


This is my Mom & Dad on their wedding day in 1948. When my Mom saw me working with this photo she said you must use blue because her dress was blue....so I did. I think the blue looks fabulous.

Here are some closeups...





Product List: Tim Holtz texture medium & industrial stickers, my favourite stencil, Thickers, Kaisercraft paper and Crate Paper stickers all on AC Cardstock.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the team created and then get busy creating with something vintage.

Also be sure to hug your Mom today....I am so very fortunate to have my wonderful Mom in my life. I cherish her every day! Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such as smart looking couple. Love that you took your mothers advise as the layout is fantastic with the blue touches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy page Sandy!! Your mum looks beautiful and your photo is perfect condition for a '48er(LUCKY!!) - and mum was right blue made it pop!
    HaPpY Mother's Day and thanks for the inspiration {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely page Sandy. Justin looks like your Dad's twin...I love this page and picture.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete