Sunday, August 7, 2016

Canada Day 2016 - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday everyone....the hot weather is still hanging on here in Southern Ontario. We got a bit of rain Friday night which was very nice to see!

Now it is time for the Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal. The theme for August is Who is into the new hot Adult Coloring Trend??   All of August challenges have to do with COLOR or COLORING. Today's challenge is Black & White with one colour added.

Here is my layout....


I choose to use red as my other colour. My background paper is actually white but looks blue in my photos! These photos where taken on July 1, Canada Day this year.

Here are some closeups....


For this cluster I used a Teresa Collin's vellum clock that I fussy, a fun chipboard stop sign and a dollar store Canada pin.


My title is cut from Sizzix dies. I love this lettering.




I added some stamping to the background.

Product List - AC Cardstock, Teresa Collin's papers and vellum clocks, Fancy Pants corrugated paper.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the design teams creations and then be sure to link up your creation by the end of the month for a chance at a wonderful prize.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the touches of red! Gorgeous page!! This week is shaping up to be another super hot one! Keep cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout and the red was the right choice for this challenge work so well with the pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete