Sunday, September 25, 2016

GO TRAIN - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday morning everyone....time for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal. We are continuing with the theme of "Direction" for the month of September, meaning which direction did you go this year based on something you did? Today's challenge is "ALL AROUND" - Anything Goes that shows Direction....or use CIRCLES on your layouts!!

Here is my layout....


This summer we planned a surprise adventure for the gang. We took the "Go Train" to Toronto to go to the Ripley's Aquarium. The boys loved the ride on the train as much as the aquarium.

Here are some closeups....



I added black stitching for my circle to mimic Train tracks. I also tucked a DCWV Envelope into my layout to keep our ticket stubs.


My journaling was easy to add with my new WeR Memory Keepers Typecast.

Product List: AC Cardstock, Bo Bunny and MME papers, MME flair pin, DCWV envelope & Thickers. The buttons are from my stash.

I used the sketch from The ScrapRoom...


I was also inspired by the Scrapping4Fun Challenges - Challenge #74 - Boys, Men, masculine.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

8 comments:

  1. My daughter loves trips into Toronto on the Go Train. So much more fun than just driving in! Love your page! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the stitching! :) Thanks for playing along with TSR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and colorful Sandy!! Love this a bunch! Great sketch... I think I am inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sketch you used. I recently used the same one. Super fun colors too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout, love the sketch
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO :-))
    Thank you for joining us at Scrappin4Fun challenge.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute layout and awesome take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete