Monday, November 14, 2016

Falling For You -The Memory Nest Make It Monday No. 76 Guest Designer

Happy Monday everyone! I am back again as a Guest Designer for The Memory Nest Make It Monday No. 76.

Here is my layout.....


My hubby & I celebrated our 38th Wedding Anniversary this month and we went for a little photo shoot at a lovely waterfall with our Son & "Daughter-in-law". These are a few of the photos that were taken.

And some closeups....



Product List: Simple Stories paper & stickers, October Afternoon die cut, AC Cardstock, Tim Holtz texture paste & ink and the wood leaves are from my stash.

Here is Leslie's fabulous sketch....


I would like to thank Leslie at The Memory Nest for having me guest design this month. I am honoured!


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous fall page! Looks like a lovely spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and a Sweet and Beautiful couple. I love it. xoxox

    ReplyDelete