Sunday, November 13, 2016

Photo Bomb - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning friends, it is time for a new Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme for November of "It's all About Shapes". Today's challenge is Triangles.

Here is my layout....


Last summer we went to Ottawa to visit our oldest son. No rain all summer but on the day that we are tourists. Hence the photo....my husband gave up his hoodie to our grandson, so he was literally soaked....and the other too...always take the moment for a photo bomb!!!

Here are some closeups....


I doodled around the triangles to make them stand out. I love how it looks.


My title is a combo of Silhouette files and Thickers.



Product List; AC Cardstock (white - even though it looks blueish is a couple of the photos), Carta Bella - Ahoy There papers, October Afternnon Tin Pins, Thickers, Heidi Swapp Stickers and clips from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog and check out what the rest of the team created and then link up your layout.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


3 comments:

  1. Loving the triangles and the colours! This is just fantastic Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout and fun photo. Figures it would rain on the one day of sightseeing, definitely made it a memorable day

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my new favourite picture. I love the colours and shapes of the layout. What a hilarious shot. xoxox

    ReplyDelete