Sunday, January 29, 2017

Love My Updo - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday Morning everyone....time for Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal. We are starting the February Challenges a little early. The theme for February is "All in the name of LOVE". This week's challenge is USE YOUR STUFF - Using the work LOVE - Use an item on your layouts that starts with each letter.

Here is my layout....


These photos were taken the night that we had our "Trial Run" for our wedding hairdos. Two wonderful young ladies came to our house and did our hair. It was a lot of fun.

The items I used for the Lasting Memories challenge are Lace, Lettering, Labels; October Afternoon tin pin, Vellum clock & Enamel Dots.

Here are some closeups....


I added machine stitching around the triangles and one of the many, many bobbie pins from my hairdo.




Product List: Teresa Collins papers, enamel dots & vellum clock, We R Memory Keepers - Typecast labels, Custard & Amy Tangerine Thickers, October Afternoon tin pin, MME chipboard key, the clock hand, brad, acrylic label & clips are from my stash.

I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers for inspiration.


I had a couple more photos, so I did a small Project Life page. I used the sketch to create the middle pocket and added a layered heart overlay.



Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the design teams creations, then get creative and link up yours before the end of February. We would love to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!




5 comments:

  1. Loving the colours! A beautiful page Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic photos! Love what you have done with this sketch, beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a gorgeous up-do! Great layout and take on the sketch. So glad you joined us this month at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful styling and a beautiful layout too. Love the lace and hair pin together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your up do. Beautiful layout and lovely pictures. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete