Sunday, January 22, 2017

Save the Boobies - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning everyone...I hope you are enjoying your Sunday morning. I have a layout this morning that will put a smile on your face. It is time for the Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. It is this last challenge for the theme of "Stash Busting". Today's challenge is a Tic Tac Toe challenge - pick a row and use those three items on your layout.

Here is my layout....


Last fall we attended the last ScrapMuch? Scrapink fundraiser. The ladies had collected a tonne of raffle prizes. As I walked along the table to put in our tickets, my Mom said she wanted to win one on the chocolate Boobies....low and behold, she won herself one and my great niece also won one...so perfect photo opp with a couple of chocolate Boobies.

Here are some closeups....



Product List - Teresa Collins - Timeless papers, vellum & black fuzzy paper, Thickers, Jillibean Soup - Picked pink alpha, MME enamel dots and Dollar store Breast Cancer Awareness pin.

And here is your Tic Tac Toe board. Make sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog and check out the rest of the teams creations. I used the middle horizontal row - Enamel Dots, Polka Dot Paper and Hearts.


I was also inspired by the Freaky Fast Friday challenge at The ScrapRoom.
I love this challenge.


I was also inspired by The Paper Girls Challenge - to use patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


6 comments:

  1. hahah love it!! Great page using lots of patterns in pretty pinks! thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome. One of my favorites. Great layout. Wonderful picture.
    Xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, this made my day! This is such a cute and gorgeous layout!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, love this photos! Sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW, what a beautiful LO :-))
    Thanks for sharing at Scrapping4Fun. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete