Monday, May 15, 2017

Three Generations - Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

It is the 15th of the month already and time for the Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Reveal.

Here is my layout...


I just love this photo of my Mom, daughter and myself from the wedding. As I recorded in my journaling...I count my "BLESSINGS' every day... Especially when I get to share this special moment, not only with my Girlie but with my Mom as well... My heart is overflowing....

And some closeups....



Product List: Carta Bella - Rustic Elegance paper & stickers, Fancy Pants tin pin, The heart doily, buttons, flowers & clips are from my stash. I used my Sizzlets - Cherish dies for the title.

And now for Laura's fabulous sketch....


Be sure to check out the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see the rest of the Design Team's creations, and then get busy and link yours up before the 27th of May for a chance at an amazing prize from one of the generous sponsors.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Scrap The Girls mood board. I was inspired by the T-shirt sayings...She got it from Me....I got it from my Mama.....Mother & Daughter and Granddaughter Three Generations!!!


And by the Scrapping4Fun Challenge - Ladies.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

12 comments:

  1. This page is stunning Sandy, so perfect for this amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice memory picture and lovely page. Thanks for sharing it.
    Xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is an LO to cherish!! It's gorgeous.
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ladies and a treasure LO to cherish. Good luck & Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.
    Shylaa DT@S4F
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo, and lovely page! Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant page Sandy, such gorgeous colors with beautifully balanced embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome page and suits the photo perfectly. Thank you for playing along with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous layout, soft and genteel. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning LO.

    Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning layout, and three gorgeous ladies. Thanks for playing along at STG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, soft and tender! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That a lovely layout, i love it! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The girls!

    ReplyDelete