Sunday, June 18, 2017

Swimming - Makes Me Happy - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning! I hope your Father's Day weekend is going well. It is hot, hot, hot here finally!!!
It is time for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal.
We are continuing with the theme for June of "Holiday Insights" and today's challenge is June 20th is Summer Solstice (The longest day of the year) so use something long in your layout (border maybe) or do a summer layout.

I chose to do a Summer layout...


These photos were taken in the pool last Tuesday. The second time the pool was used this Summer season.

Here are some closeups...


I typed on my journalling with my WeR Memory Keepers typecast. I love how it fits 12X12 paper so you can plan out your layout and add your journalling directly to the background paper.


Acyrlic paint splatters to mimic splashing in the pool.



Product List - Crate Paper Poolside papers, Gold Foil on Acetate and chipboard (I just love this line of paper....I am down to just a few small pieces left.), Amy Tangerine - Cut & Paste paper, Thikers - SunKissed, Recollections enamel shapes & AC brad.

I started out with the sketch from Citrus Twist Kits

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out what the rest of the DT created. Link up yours before the end of the month for a chance at a fabulous prize.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a "Cool" layout. I love the colours you choose as always and the picture is so cute.

    ReplyDelete