Sunday, July 23, 2017

Ottawa 2016 Mini Album - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Sunday Morning everyone...and it is a wonderful one. It is time for the last challenge of the month for Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. We are continuing with the theme of Summer Adventures. Today's challenge is - Go on a Scrappy Adventure - document a layout in a size outside your normal use. Show us your mini-album, travelers notebook, custom pocket page, etc!

I choose to create a mini album....my first....


I created an accordian style mini album and I was inspired by the following tutorials:
Tara at Citrus Twist Kits and Stephanie Bryan. Their step by step instructions were very easy to follow!


For the title page, I used a project life type card and added my title. I sewed over the alphas to insure they stay in place.




By using a pocket folder, it gave space for a couple of extra photos. I used a upcycled clothing tag to mount my photos on.







Product List: MME - follow your heart background paper, Pinkfresh Life Noted Printed Cards, Fancy Pants alpha, The Paper Studio tas, DCWV envelope, Elle's Studio -Live Laugh Love wood veneer, Me  & My Big Ideas - Mambi stickers & Puffy stickers and the washi is from my stash.

This was a great stash buster using up paper, PL cards, washi, stickers, wood veneer etc.... PLUS I used a total of 16 photos! Gotta love stash busting!!!

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the teams creations. You have until the end of the month to play along with this month's challenges.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment: