Saturday, August 26, 2017

Catching up with Project Life

Good Morning everyone, and a beautiful Saturday morning it is. I wanted to share a Project Life Style page with you today.

First a couple of the cards I created for the page...


Catching up with more photos from our family trip last summer to Ottawa.

I was inspired by Sketch #81 from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style. 

And my second card...


And the inspiration from Sketch #84 from Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style
As you can see, I made some changes to suit the size of card that I wanted for my page.

And here is the completed Project Life page. (Sorry for the glare, I haven't figured how to avoid that yet - Any suggestions?)


Thanks for Stopping By! Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. Both of those cards are so cute, and I love your completed page! I know what you mean about the glare from page protectors, but you did a great job minimizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with thsee cards. Excellent page.
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy - both of these cards are fantastic! I love your take on both of the sketches and your page is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job with the sketches! Love your cards and the layout you made with them!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete