Wednesday, August 16, 2017

He Dreams Of Being A Storm Chaser!

Good evening everyone! I have a layout to share with you tonight.


Since the beginning of time our Grandson has been intrigued with weather. He can tell you A LOT of information about storm systems, especially thunder, lightning and tornadoes. He has dreamed of becoming a storm chaser. You can just imagine his delight when he noticed this man in the top photo with a vest on that said - "Storm Chaser". I wish we could have been there, but we have heard the story and my "daughter-in-law" shared these photos.

Here are a couple of closeups....


I added a pocket with a tag with personal journalling for this little man to inspire to follow his dreams.


I cut the title with my Silhouette.

I was inspired by the lastest Make It Monday sketch at The Memory Nest.


I was also inspired by the challenge at Use Your Stuff - Challenge #275 - For The Love of Children - to create a project about children. What better thoughts for our children then to follow their dreams.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool that he is so interested in weather! Nice page...love how you did the tag/clip etc! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout - love how you did your hidden journaling. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that. I love it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool layout and a neat interest he has! Great title and fabulous take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete