Sunday, October 15, 2017

Final Fitting - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday morning everyone! Time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of Around The House for October. Today's challenge is to use a Book Page or Sheet Music.

Here is my layout...


Well the title says it all...this was the Final Fitting day. And everything was perfect for my Girlie. It was such a pleasure to share these moments with her. XO

Here is each side of my layout...



And some closeups...


I used dictionary pages for my part of the challenge. I was picky on which pages I used. On the right side the frame is around the word dress and on the left side the word bride is highlighted.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations. We would love to see how you interpret this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


2 comments: